CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 11 August 2010

New Challenge Blog


Managed to grab some 'me' time in the last couple of days and made some cards just because I wanted to not 'cos I needed to for a commission or for a demo (fun though that is). I have had this Wild Rose studio stamp for a while, I have a teenage daughter and thought it would be a good one to keep on hand. Wild Orchid crafts, the peeps that do the lovely embellishments and flowers - they now have a challenge blog so this is my entry, the theme, Its a Girl Thing. My lovely sister, Karen, gave me some roses she bought from Wild Orchid and they are lovely, I inked the edges to match my card and added some strawberry frost glitter. The dress is paper pieced to match the card.
I have another challenge card for Lili of the Valley to upload tomorrow so hope you can pop back.
thanks for looking

1 comment: