CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Think Pink

I borrowed this gorgeous fairytale Magnolia from my sister, thanks Karen. The image is lovely to colour in and I think I have finally found a way to colour blond hair I like. I used vanilla and sandstone Promarkers.


The card is very 3D, a bit like the side steppers but with one long panel standing out at the front.
The lovely white rose is also a donation from my sister, great we can share stash!

I have entered this for the following challenges:

Just Magnolia- Think Pink
Wild Orchid Crafts - Pastels

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, I love the Tilda and your card is so beautifully made...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgeous creation with beautiful papers and nice details! Thanks for joining us for our WOC challenges :)
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete