CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 7 November 2009

Easel Card

This is my entry in the Secret Crafter Saturday challenge for an Easel style card, here is the link http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
I chose to use my new Pink Gem Stamp, isn't she sweet! I coloured her in with Promarkers, and used my Stampin Up word window punch to make cute accents. I have had the Cuttlebug Ice Crystal die for a while, don't know why I waited to so long to use it.
I added some polar white flower soft to the furry bits on her outfit. Last but not least a snowflake charm as inspired by Bev Rochester's wonderful creations.

I have posted some blog candy as well today. I will make the draw on 30/11/09, please leave me a comment to enter and if you can mention the blog candy on your blog.

You can win a Cuttlebug cut and emboss snowman, Little Claire Stamp, Papermania clear stamp, Wooden block medallion stamp, Dimensions Star Stickers, Motifications, Self Adhesive Ribbon and some mini pigment ink pads.
See the side Bar for a picture.

Good luck !

TFL Sarah

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,Just joined your fab blog,will go and link up with mine,your cards are a credit to you,hugs Janette.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I love the colours and such a sweet image. Have a good weekend, take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeous collection of cards, now i know what an easel card is. if i had a blog thingie i would mention you, little miss naughty???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, I've just found your blog and your cards are absolutely stunning, especially your latest easel card. I'm off to become a follower of your blog. Keep crafting, Carrieanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card

    Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your easel card. Good luck in the competition. Will try and link you onto my blog. Can you please enter me for your lovely blog candy.
    Thanks.
    Maureen........x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is gorgeous, beautiful colours and sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah, the card is absolutely fab. I have joined your blog and will link your candy to my side bar hun.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards and have become a follower- have also added a piccie of your candy on my blog and would love you to add my name in the draw for your fabby blog candy - so generous

    ReplyDelete
  11. he said. One cupped hercrotch as another assaulted her chest.
    girls fucking dog sex stories
    dolly parton adult sex stories
    bondage stories blindfold
    sex stories post incest
    barely legal teen sex stories
    he said. One cupped hercrotch as another assaulted her chest.

    ReplyDelete