CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 29 April 2010

Need to be a bit quicker....

Entering the challenges as I keep missing the deadlines. The new challenge over at Lili of the Valley is for a summer themed card, here is my entry. Another outing for my fav Sarah Kay stamp and some lovely bright colours. I was very pleased with it as I made it late at night and my lighting is not good so was not sure all the colours went together!

I coloured the stamp with promarkers and finished it off with some Prima Pearls.

As I was saying I need to be a bit quicker posting as I also made this card.


For the last challenge, the stamp is one I bought from Lili of the Valley at Alexandra Palace, isn't she gorgeous! I used some Kate Knight papers I received free with Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. Love these berry bright colours. I teamed them with black to make a bit of an impact The flowers were made with a Marianne Designs stencil, they emboss as well though you can't see that very well in the picture.

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete