CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Basic Grey

A simple card for the Basic Grey Challenge blog, the theme is to use fabric on your card. Sadly I have no proper fabric bits but thought tulle might pass, I hope so. I attached the bow with a big blingy brad and used the beautiful Basic Grey Scarlett's Letter paper. I like how the flourish in the right corner of the paper was very similar to one of my Stampin Up sets.

The middle panel of paper I covered with some glittered vellum for a bit of interest. A very quick card to make.
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Sarah, so classy and elegant.
    A gorgeous bow and wonderful details.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete