CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 24 October 2010

Spooky Greetings

This little chap from the Pumpkin and Aubergine set by Papermania is my entry to the Things that go bump in the night over at Fab 'N Funky, great challenge and I really enjoyed getting creative with this one. No Halloween type papers so made my own with distress inks and then stamped spooky words over the top, I think it worked really well, if I say so myself!

Finally used my Quickutz spiders web to make the corner embellishments.

thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis, glad you joined in our challenge at Fab N Funky!! Super halloween card, love the spiders web and the colour but the spider is very scary!!! LOL Karen x

    ReplyDelete