CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 20 November 2011

Moody Blues

This pretty image is from Sylvia Zet's Wee Stamps range. This one is a digi image and she is lovely to colour in. Papers are My Minds Eye, very delish. I had a go at sewing on this one. I bought the basic Argos sewing machine earlier this year and I was very pleased with how easy it is to use though I still need to practice. I think the sentiment is from Lili of The valley.

I would like to enter this for the following challenges;

Sir Stampalot - Blue and Green
Just Some Lines - Tic Tac Toe
Thanks for stopping by
Sarah


8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the layout you've used and your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiufl colors and details on this..thanks for joining us at just some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card for our Blue and Green theme Sarah, thank you for joining in at Stampalot.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stampalot, Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Just Some Lines for the tic-tac-toe challenge!

    Love, Laura JSLDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great creation,

    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very attention-grabbing; you are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and stay up for looking for extra of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks
    Vinyl banners | Folder Printing | Custom Stickers | Presentation Folders

    ReplyDelete