CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 4 February 2013

MIA Catching up with Christmas


Back again to my very neglected blog, my intentions are always good but it just does not happen!  Here we go with my first post of 2013, so a belated Happy New Year.

My daughter appreciates my cards so it is always a joy to make her a special one.  Here is the so cute Molly the Elf from Saturated Canary   Coloured with copics, I did struggle with reds as it did bleed a bit so any tips welcome.  The papers are from Papermania Home for Christmas I had as part of my Demo kit for Docrafts, they are a gorgeous Scandinavian style.  I have teamed it up with some Crumb Cake cardstock from Stampin Up and distressed all the edges with my scissors. I just love the little wooden reindeer. I cheated and used a ready done mini bow and threaded some twine with a little gold bell, so cute. Little selections of flowers to finish it off.

I am going to work out how to add a new page to this blog so I can upload my Docraft Demo cards, it might just make me post a little more often.

Thanks so much for dropping in.
Sarah..

Entering in the following challanges:
Challenges for everybody - anything goes
2 Sisters Challenge Blog  - White and Red
Totally Gorgeous - Anything goes with flowers

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the colors and layout.
    Thanks for joining us at Tolally Gorjuss
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete