CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 11 November 2014

First Christmas Card

Had a little play with the Chameleon Pens I ordered.  Not going to make me a brilliant colourist overnight but they do simplify chosing colours and the results straight away are not too bad.  I found the hair the most difficult and I have not coloured the skin tones well either, too pale.  I was pleased with the colour graduation on the fairy wings and on the clothing. What do you think?


This pretty little image is a digi from Sylvia Zet.  I used the Papermania Eeau De Nile (sp) papers and a wild orchid rose dipped in glamour dust.  Lots of sparkle!

I would like to enter this for the following challenges:

Thanks for looking, back soon with a Silver Annivesary Pop Up Box card.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty - love the music background and all the sparkle!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete