CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 5 December 2010

Something different


This card was made as a commission for a lady who loves hearts. I have gone for a vintage style which is not something I usually tackle! But I love how it turned out. The doily was inked with Stampin Up Crumbcake and Pretty in Pink inks. I used a lovely Pearl flourish and a mixture of flowers from Hobby Craft.

I had two cards to make this week so had a complete change of style with the next one for a young lady who is going to be 11.


Like most girls she loves shopping, shoes and handbags so I went with that for the theme. I have had these fresh and pretty Doodlebug papers for ages but they seemed a good match for this card. The image is Winnie from Digistamp Boutique and I have paper pieced her dress and boots to match.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are fab, do love the vintage one, it's gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous card. Your paper piecing is perfect and I love the papers. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete