CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Finally a new card!



After such a busy time over Christmas and New Year I have finally had time to play with some lovely new stash. I love this image of the Fairy on Tip Toes from Lili of the Valley. I also had the New Docrafts Goody Bag with gorgeous papers and flowers (plus loads of other gorgeous bits and bobs). So I have combined the two to make this card. The glittered image is made by applying Stampin Up heat and stick powder and then Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

It was partly inspired by the friendship card Aunty Sue on the Docrafts forum sent me, using vibrant yellow and green. So refreshing after all the Christmas colours.

This card is for Aunty Sue, I hope she likes it.
I have entered this card in the Pollycraft Challenge, things with wings, and My Time to Craft, Fairy Folk Challenge.

I have already had 3 demo's for Docrafts this month, the last one for this loop is at The Chatham Dockside Outlet on Saturday 30th January. This is the demo that had to be postponed due to the snow. Please come along and say hello if you are in the area.

I will post on the side bar future dates as I am booked up for the whole year!
TFL

4 comments:

  1. beautiful! - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a fab card loving the glitter background will have to have a go at that myself as i'm going through a glitter phase thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs from Daniele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauiful card! I love all the sparkle! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful card. love it.

    ReplyDelete