CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Valentines

I used an old papermania heart stamp from a few years ago on this one, still looks good and my new Martha Stewart deep border punch.
I had some freebie cadstock with Cards Magazine, which was perfect for these projects. I made one for my hubby and a couple of mini cards for my kids, a tradition I started a few years ago when they used to like to get some chocolates on valentines day!
My son's card below was very quick, just a couple of die cuts and a bit of faux stitching.

Still loving these easel cards, used a forever friends sticker stuck on acetate for this one for my daughter.

Will be back later to upload a friendship card I made for Ann over on the Docrafts forum, had a great swap as ever.
TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment